On Sep 1st, 2018, Racheal was appointed as the Managing Director for Cummins Southern Africa. She is responsible for the leadership, operations and strategic direction for Cummins’ distribution business in Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa ,Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Racheal has enjoyed a 14 year journey at Cummins and has been a pivotal member of the Cummins Southern Africa executive leadership team since 2017. She has held various global, continental and local roles during this tenure. She joined Cummins in May 2006 in the global headquarters in Columbus Indiana. In 2011, she relocated to South Africa where she is currently based.
Racheal sits on the board of all 6 wholly owned entities in the Southern Africa region and is part of the continent wide Distribution leadership team.
Personal Information Racheal is an ardent traveller, thrill sports enthusiast and enjoys entertaining.
- Qualifications : B.Sc. Management Information Systems and Business Administration (Summa cum Laude) – Winona State University (USA)
- MBA – Corporate Entrepreneurship – Ball State University (USA)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified and Sponsor
- Global Leadership Development Program – CMI (2014)
- High Performing Teams – CMI (2016)
- Executive Development Program – CMI (2020)
- Languages : Kikuyu (mother tongue); English (fluent); Kiswahili (fluent)
- Nationality : Kenyan